Lewis-Clark State College
Find an affordable Idaho health insurance plan here
Individual Health PlansPlans Starting From
Students may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) if:
- Losing other health coverage such as SHIP,coverage from a parent,spouse or employer
- Moving to Idaho from out of state to attend school for the first time
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- If you are currently enrolled in a plan through Your Health Idaho:
- Having a change in your income or household that affects your eligibility for the premium tax credit or cost-sharing reductions.
Short TermPlans Starting From
- Only suitable for new students who are NOT eligible for a special enrollment period
- Your school will accept a short term medical ONLY for your first semester of full-time enrollment at Lewis-Clark State College.
- You must apply for an ACA approved medical plan during the Federal Open Enrollment Period beginning on Nov. 1, 2015 and closing on Dec. 15, 2015 in order to be enrolled in a plan with an effective date for Jan. 1, 2016
- Should you not enroll in an ACA approved plan by Jan. 1, 2016, you will not be able to register full-time, 12 or more credits, in the following semester.
- Relation Insurance will assist with your enrollment and the reporting of your enrollment to your school.
- Note that standard Idaho health insurance plans are only obtainable during:
- Federal open enrollment periods
- During Special Enrollment Periods (SEP’s)